Don't Overpay for Your Mortgage
Compare and Save: Let Us Earn Your Business
Arapahoe Credit Union believes that our mortgage company, Colorado Home Mortgages, can save you money in less than 1 hour through either a lower interest rate and/or closing costs simply by comparing a competing loan quote.
If you have obtained a mortgage quote worksheet or Loan Estimate from any other lender, send that estimate immediately when received by email to HomeInfo@ArapahoeCU.org or fax to 303-284-8769. Be sure the email or fax includes your contact phone number, subject property address and estimated credit score. A Colorado Home Mortgages representative will typically respond within 1 hour with a competing offer, in writing, that will save you money.
Start Now! Send Your Email to HomeInfo@ArapahoeCU.org.
Colorado Home Mortgages
State Licensed, Award Winning Mortgage Loan Officers
No Cost, No Obligation Pre-Qualifications and Pre-Approvals
Guaranteed, On-Time Closings
Colorado Lending Located in Littleton
First-time Home Buyers, VA Loans, FHA, and a Variety of Conventional Loans
More Details and Description Tap/ Click
- State licensed award winning mortgage loan officers are available to pre-qualify and pre-approve members within minutes. We are available nights and weekends as we truly understand when you may need our services to secure that special new home.
- Loan pre-qualifications and pre-approvals are available with No cost or obligation
- Your home Purchase closing is guaranteed to close on time for any loan program funded by Arapahoe Credit Union (loan products and restrictions do apply)
- Our simple home financing solutions ensure savings to you, your family members and even friends as part of Arapahoe Credit Union and Colorado Home Mortgages services. There is No obligation, No upfront cost, No required initial credit check, No annoying solicitations from multiple online lenders and we will not even ask for your social security number to provide a written estimate.
- First time home buyer programs are available with credit scores as low as 600+ and low down payment options between 0% for eligible Veterans, 3% for simple conventional loan financing and even 3.5% FHA insured loans for more flexibility with credit scores
- Most loan programs are retained by Arapahoe Credit Union so your loan servicing will not be sold to other lenders on our conventional loan products
- Our mortgage loan originators are located in Littleton and happy to meet with you in person and even typically join at closing to ensure everything has been perfect with your home purchase
General Program Disclaimers Tap/ Click
Mortgage lead generation, and/or originations are provided by or through Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. (NMLS# 127716/MLO.100007700) located at 621 SouthPark Drive #300, Littleton CO 80120, licensed and registered by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies.
Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. has no affiliation with Arapahoe Credit Union. Arapahoe Credit Union does not offer, negotiate, arrange or originate first lien mortgage loans but may be the creditor for originations by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. Arapahoe Credit Union does not guarantee products or services offered by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. Arapahoe Credit Union does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the activities of Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc.
This website has been created and is maintained by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. (Phone: 888-344-5193 or firstname.lastname@example.org) under the direction by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. (NMLS #127716) and is solely responsible for its content.
The published results are not an offer or a loan commitment. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as legal or financial advice and we recommend you consult a qualified and licensed attorney or financial advisor as appropriate, prior to making any final decisions.
Rates and results are provided by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. The information entered by Arapahoe Credit Union members will only be shared with Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. The rate quotes presented by Colorado Home Mortgages, Inc. reflect current market rates, terms and fees as of posting and are subject to change without notice. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and DO NOT include 3rd party fees, such as title insurance, appraisal, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. All fees are clearly detailed in the Loan Estimate.
Disclaimer: Published interest rates assume the following unless noted separately: home purchase or refinance in the state of Colorado with a Loan-To-Value of 80%, Loan Amount= $280,000, Single Family, Primary Residence, FICO= 740, Term= 30yr as of 1/8/2018. Individual savings may vary based on credit score, Loan-To-Value, location, and loan amount, and is subject to loan requirements underwriting and approval. Marketing Approval Date 1/8/2018.
Down payment or equity less than 20% may require mortgage insurance and could increase the monthly payment and APR. Payment examples do not include property taxes, homeowner’s insurance or flood insurance (if applicable) and must be paid in addition to the principal and interest payment shown.Close
New Home Purchases
Refinance Home Loan