Acu Days of Deals
Earn a reward for simply using your debit card this holiday season! Not all cards qualify!
What is this Offer?
If you received a mailer recently (the one that looks like the "Treat Yourself" image on this page, you are being offered a free gift card to a merchant of your choice. All you have to do is use your debit card the stated amount of times to receive your free gift!
Who is Eligible?
In short, you are eligible if you received the mailer. If you are unsure and want us to look into it, please do so! We can always look you up to see if you qualify.
Which Card Should I Use?
These promotions are for specific debit cards. You can find the card you should be using on the post card mailer you received.
How Will I know if I Hit the Mark and Earned my Gift?
We will let you know by mail. The only glitch is that this is a large promotion and we likely won't send out this mailer until about a month after the promotion period ends. We expect this in the first week of January. When you receive this, you will have instructions as to choosing your gift card! We can look you up starting around mid-December.
How Do I Redeem My gift Card?
The follow up mailer has instructions. However, the steps will look like this:
- Begin by visiting www.awardcode.com and enter your PIN and image codes into the appropriate boxes. Then click the black redeem button. This will open the gift brand selection page.
- Review and select the gift brand that is most convenient for you.
- Now on the order page, simply enter your name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, email address and phone number in the boxes on the page. Then click the continue button.
- A final confirmation screen will appear.
Again, though, this won't be live until we have the results of the campaign.
What Gift Cards Are Available?
We have lots of options! Here is a run-down.
• Amazon.com • Applebee’s
• Barnes & Noble Booksellers
• Bath & Body Works
• Bed Bath & Beyond
• Best Buy
• Darden Restaurants
(Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, LongHorn Steakhouse, Yard House)
• Dunkin Donuts
• Foot Locker
• Home Depot, The
• Panera Bread
• Red Robin
• Ruby Tuesdays
• TGI Friday’s
• TJX, Inc.
(TJMaxx, Marshall’s, HomeGoods) • Walgreens
You shouldn't have need for this question until after the program. However, please let us know if you run into issues at that time. We are more than happy to make sure you qualified and get you the information you need to get your card!