This year, we focus our Community Security Month on protecting your finances, identity, and family. Below is a brief form to help you secure your profiles and help ensure smooth finances. Simply acknowledging these concerns is enough to enter you to win a Ring Doorbell or security camera. We will also be making a donation to the local humane shelter for each response we receive.
Please consider some of these settings for your day-to-day banking. Of note, you might be able to make similar changes if you have accounts elsewhere.
Are these in order and up-to-date on your account?
- Joint Owners and Authorized Users
- Your Physical Address
- Passwords and Preferences
Service Center Access Restrictions
Review and Update Your Account
Online Banking Password
Creating A Strong Password
- Don't use numbers of importance (Social Security, Birthday, etc.).
- Don't use easy phrases or numbers (ex. 1234, admin).
- Don't use same or old password from other accounts.
- Follow requirements for creating complex password using uppercase/lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Access the online banking login (App or Website) - By selecting "Personal Banking Login".
- Click/Tap "Forgot Username or Password".
- From the drop-down menu select "Forgot or Reset Password". Then, Click/Tap "Submit".
- Next, enter all account information. (Don’t know your account number, contact ACU and we can help). Note: Please be sure to use the birthday and last 4 of the social for the primary member.
- Enter your desired phone number and phone number type (Text Message or Voice Message) from drop-down menus to receive authentication code.
- Enter the authentication code and click/tap "Verify".
- Lastly, enter and confirm new password in lines below. (Review the password requirements). Then, click/tap "Submit".
Update Your Address
Account Security Updates
ACU will donate to the Humane Society of the South Platte Valley for each form submitted. One winner will also be selected for a Ring® Doorbell or camera!
An Enormously Helpful Tool: Set card notifications, turn your card on/off, change where it can be used.