Our Lobbies Reopen on May 11th.
We are reopening our lobbies soon, but in order to do that we need to make sure that you and our staff remain healthy.
As an essential business, it is time for Arapahoe CU to begin operating as close to normal as possible. However, for the safety of everyone, we will be easing into this return.
Again, safety is paramount. Here are some things that you will notice when you come through.
- First, you will see new signage to help everyone maintain social distancing.
- We will make everything as seamless and understandable as possible.
- A representative/ greeter will be meeting and assisting you at the door.
- We will be sanitizing door handles and helping to get through the branch.
- We will be limiting the amount of visitors in each lobby.
- We expect this will handle all normal traffic, but it is possible to see short lines outside. We will have clear signs for this situation.
- We have, of course, increased our cleaning procedures. You will continue to see us wiping surfaces, disinfecting stations, using hand sanitizer, and a number of other things. Additionally, we will:
- Have plexiglass screens between guests and staff. This will provide another layer of protection for everyone.
- We will be doing full-branch e-misting every other week to further reduce the possibility of contamination.
We need a couple things from visitors. Please help us maintain both security and safety.
- Most importantly, you must bring an easily removable mask with you! This is more than a safety thing, it helps reduce credit union liability. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and we will ask visitors to do the same.
- The only exception we can make in regard to masks is that we will require visitors to briefly show their faces on camera before entering the building and then possibly again for identity verification. We have to do this for security reasons.
Thank you all for your patience. We will continue to make every effort to make your experience safe, convenient, and efficient.
Access Your Money Close/ Open
ATMs, Service Centers, and Electronic Tools
While our drive-up, ATMs, night drop and Communications Center are open, our two branches will be closed beginning Thursday, the 19th. Below you will find the best resources to help with this closure. The app will let you move money, pay bills, view your transactions, and transfer to people if you choose. ATMs and branch locations will be the most useful for cash. However, please note that there may be limits in place.
Branch Cash Policy Close/ Open
Know Our Limits
We have all had to watch aggressive hoarding cause so much hardship over the last few weeks. While understandable, it hasn't exactly helped the overall situation. We will also have to make adjustments to how we handle drive-through security as those transactions become more prominent. As such, please note that we will be limiting cash withdrawals to $3,000 per day until further notice. You will be able to transact at the drive through.
Please know that this does not affect your accounts at all, but it does allow us to distribute our cash-on-hand to all that need it. To accommodate this, we are increasing our deliveries. Our branch managers are also able to schedule withdrawals as our cash supply is replenished. We don't want to inconvenience anyone, so please let us know, in advance, how we can help you. To contact us, please click here.
Help Us Maintain Your Loan Close/ Open
We have resources available, but you must contact us!
We know that the current environment is going to cause problems for many of us. We have already gone through extensive planning to provide assistance when needed. However, we need to know when we can help. Please contact us immediately if you think you will have issues with a payment or have questions about your account. Everyone’s situation will be different, but we can possibly help through a number of avenues including:
- Loan Due Date Extensions
- Skip Payments
- Expertise – We are really, really good at what we do. Let us work with you if you need help. It may be a product, tool, or other resource; we know what’s available.