Important Notices: Coronavirus
Credit Union Precautions and Support
Please note that both branch lobbies are now open and have new extended hours.
Again, safety is paramount. A reminder of some things that you will notice when you come through.
- Signage is in place to help everyone maintain social distancing.
- We will make everything as seamless and understandable as possible.
- A representative/ greeter will be meeting and assisting you at the door.
- We will be sanitizing door handles and helping to get you through the branch.
- We will be limiting the amount of visitors in each lobby.
- We expect this will handle all normal traffic, but it is possible to see short lines outside. We will have clear signs for this situation.
- We have, of course, increased our cleaning procedures. You will continue to see us wiping surfaces, disinfecting stations, using hand sanitizer, and a number of other things. Additionally, we will:
- Have plexiglass screens between guests and staff. This will provide another layer of protection for everyone.
- We will be doing full-branch e-misting every other week to further reduce the possibility of contamination.
- Most importantly, you must bring an easily removable mask with you! This is more than a safety thing, it helps reduce credit union liability. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and we will ask visitors to do the same.
- The only exception we can make in regard to masks is that we will require visitors to briefly show their faces on camera before entering the building and then possibly again for identity verification. We have to do this for security reasons.
- Be prepared for a body temperature check prior to entering either branch. Everyone who visits a branch will be required to have their temperature taken. The thermometers will be non-touch and the process should be quick.
- Please also limit your party to essential members. You might need to bring a joint borrower or other associate, but please keep additional family members and friends at home or in your vehicle.
Thank you all for your patience. We will continue to make every effort to make your experience safe, convenient, and efficient.
Arapahoe CU has been closely monitoring the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the state and have been preparing for possible accommodations. To be as cautious as we possibly can, we will be closing both branch lobbies until we can have them professionally sanitized and ensure that there is minimal chance of transmitting the virus. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we also want to make sure that absolutely everyone–employees and guests–stay safe in this time. Need anything, please let us know. We will do whatever we can to accommodate you!
Original Notice Close/ Open
Arapahoe Credit Union is working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our staff, members, and visitors. Using guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and others, we have begun to implement a wide range of preventative measures to reduce health risks and ensure you have the consistent financial support we provide.
In short, we are being vigilant on cleanliness. You will likely see us in branches taking extra time to wipe and disinfect surfaces. We will also be placing hand sanitizer stations as they become available. Perhaps most importantly, we will be temporarily limiting physical contact where possible. Please know that we mean no ill-offense for a missed handshake and will resume our normal practices when we are able.
We are also encouraging members to take preventative steps. We, of course, suggest reviewing the standard safety recommendations found here. This includes the basics like washing your hands thoroughly and avoiding touching your face, but also includes other recommendations like avoiding scams that arise when there is social urgency.
Further, we thoroughly anticipate being here to help you in our branches. However, our mobile app, online banking, and call center are fantastic resources as well. Please just know that our call hold times might be longer than usual (we apologize for any inconvenience). Our coming shred-a-thon is still scheduled, but we will be working for a clean, full-service environment with thorough precautions. If anything changes we will promptly notify you through our website and email if necessary.
Above all, we are here to help in any way we can. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns.