Please consider some of these settings for your day-to-day banking. Of note, you might be able to make similar changes if you have accounts elsewhere.
Are these in order and up-to-date on your account?
- Joint Owners and Authorized Users
- Your Physical Address
- Passwords and Preferences
Service Center Access Restrictions
Review and Update Your Account
Online Banking Password
Creating A Strong Password
- Don't use numbers of importance (Social Security, Birthday, etc.).
- Don't use easy phrases or numbers (ex. 1234, admin).
- Don't use same or old password from other accounts.
- Follow requirements creating complex password using uppercase/lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Access the online banking login (App or Website) - By selecting "Personal Banking Login".
- Click/Tap "Forgot Username or Password".
- From the drop down menu select "Forgot or Reset Password". Then, Click/Tap "Submit".
- Next, enter all account information. (Don’t know your account number, contact ACU and we can help). Note: Please be sure to use the birthday and last 4 of the social for the primary member.
- Enter your desired phone number and phone number type (Text Message or Voice Message) from dropdown menus to receive authentication code.
- Enter the authentication code and click/tap "Verify".
- Lastly, enter and confirm new password in lines below. (Review the password requirements). Then, click/tap "Submit".
Update Your Address