Always available, encrypted communication to ACU.
Get it at any time from our contact page or pin to your home screen for quick access.
- Click the Android link here.
- Tap the three dot button to open options.
- Tap "Add to Home Screen."
- Add this to any folder and use it as you need!
- Click the Apple link here.
- Tap the "Share" button- the square with an arrow pointing up.
- Scroll right to "Add to Home Screen."
- Move this as is or move it to a folder and use it as you need!
What is this messaging service?
Our secure mail service is intended to allow all online communication to ACU to be secure and encrypted. While we can still use the standard email, this service ensures safety for all information you may want to discuss. It also allows us to communicate back with more detail.
How do I use it?
This is a secure service, so you will need to register. Simply follow the link and click the center "register" button. Follow the steps and the next time you come to this service, simply login. You can then email any of our staff as you need. For general contact, please use the "CommunicationsCenter@ArapahoeCU.org" email.
A tip for make things easier:
Consider using the "Contacts" tab and adding the "CommunicationsCenter@ArapahoeCU.org" email. This will then always be ready for you to use.